cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

BakerE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long does it take for rewards to show on our account?

6 REPLIES 6

@BakerE wrote:

I’m not sure if we’re on the new rewards.  I redeemed for additional data.  Just curious how long it takes to be updated 

As you've "redeemed" rewards for some data; I suggest you're on the new Points program. edit...sp

You should see your data right away. Log in to your account using incognito mode and see if the data is accounted for that way.

Let us know if it is.

@BakerE 

If you activated your SIM after January 25, 2022 then you are on the new Points system and will get 5% of your monthly bill in points, 1 point/referral and 1 point/year you are with PM.

If you joined before January 25, 2022 then you will get $2 credit/month if you use AutoPay, $1 credit for each referral and $1 credit/year you are with PM.

Your Rewards will show up around the 7th of each month.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you are on OLD - monetary reward system, rewards will show up on your Reward account between 6-8th calendar day of every month.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@BakerE 

• Community Rewards are reviewed between the 1st and 6th of every month, and applied to your account after the review period on your payment due date. If your payment due date is during the review period, your Rewards will be applied on your next payment due date.

BakerE
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m not sure if we’re on the new rewards.  I redeemed for additional data.  Just curious how long it takes to be updated 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @BakerE   what kind of rewards? and you are on old or new system?

Old system, most reward will show up fairly quickly on My Rewards site.  Monthly Community reward will show on around 5th to 7th day of the  month.   And the rewards $ will apply to My Account on the following renewal

new system, they will show up at My Rewards quickly , too.  Community rewards will show up a bit late, maybe around 15th.  But new system, the point will cumulate there, you have to "cash out" for bill credit yourself.  you can only do that for every 15 points. 

Need Help? Let's chat.