cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

abeentz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do only customers that signed up before Jan. 25/22 get $2.00 off their bill every 30 days and how long does it take to get the $1.00 off when someone uses my Public Mobile Code to sign up?

12 REPLIES 12

maximum_gato
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@abeentz 

No it's the other way around. Have your friend contact customer support and see if they will fix the issue. Normally they are reluctant since once entered a referral code cannot be removed but maybe the referral code that has been entered is not from a current account so adding a second referral code won't double the reward being paid out.

abeentz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First of all, I contacted a CS_Agent and now everything seems to be okay.  As for the question about the O and the 0, l believe I was right that the wider O is the letter and the narrower 0 is the number because that is the way it works out when you type it out on the keypad.  Also when I used the referral  code for signing myself up there was a O in the number too and we put it in as a letter and it worked.

@abeentz wrote:

As for the question about the O and the 0, l believe I was right that the wider O is the letter and the narrower 0 is the number because that is the way it works out when you type it out on the keypad.  

Most times, it's the other way around with a zero being narrower and a letter o being wider, but this isn't universal. This is dependent entirely on the font.