cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

abeentz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do only customers that signed up before Jan. 25/22 get $2.00 off their bill every 30 days and how long does it take to get the $1.00 off when someone uses my Public Mobile Code to sign up?

12 REPLIES 12

@abeentz wrote:

As for the question about the O and the 0, l believe I was right that the wider O is the letter and the narrower 0 is the number because that is the way it works out when you type it out on the keypad.  

Most times, it's the other way around with a zero being narrower and a letter o being wider, but this isn't universal. This is dependent entirely on the font.

abeentz

First of all, I contacted a CS_Agent and now everything seems to be okay.  As for the question about the O and the 0, l believe I was right that the wider O is the letter and the narrower 0 is the number because that is the way it works out when you type it out on the keypad.  Also when I used the referral  code for signing myself up there was a O in the number too and we put it in as a letter and it worked.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@abeentz 

No it's the other way around. Have your friend contact customer support and see if they will fix the issue. Normally they are reluctant since once entered a referral code cannot be removed but maybe the referral code that has been entered is not from a current account so adding a second referral code won't double the reward being paid out.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

No the wider is a capital oh and the skinny is a zero.

abeentz

Yes I do have a O and a 0 in my number.  I think the wider one is a zero and the second one is a number.  That's the way I entered it.  The one I used when I got started had the same problem and that is the way we figured it should be and it worked.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@abeentz 

If your friend recieved the $10 bonus credit already are you sure they entered the correct code? Do you have numbers or letters in your code that can be easily mixed up? Like a zero or an "O" or one and "L"? This may be the issue. Did they activate in store or online?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

What plan do you have if it is 40 or more you will actually get just as good if not better reward for renewals (autopay or not) if it is below you will be leaving a bit of money on the table unfortunately.

abeentz

Thanks for that.  I will follow your instructions since my friend did receive the $10

HI @abeentz   are you the one referring your friend?  if that is the case, you should see your friend on your Rewards dashboard almost immediately.  How about your friend how just joined, he/she should see $10 deposited into the My Account within 72 hours

Since it is  over 72 hours, please have your friend to open ticket with CS Agent for both of you.

At : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1.  Start by typing: My rewards are missing,
  2. Click on "Public Points"
  3. click on "Refer A friend",
  4. click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
  5. click "Click here to submit a ticket" .

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

abeentz

It has been well over 72 hours but I don't see anything in my rewards dashboard

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@abeentz   Unfortunately, yes only customers who signed up before Jan. 25th get the autopay $2 discount, but anyone activating after that date will get 5% reward points for payments and purchasing add-ons some of which are discounted for customers on the points system.

You should see the $1/1 point per referral within 72 hours or usually within the hour of a successful activation.  You can log into your self serve account and select My Rewards (login same as self serve account) and see that your referral has been added as the last four digits of their number should be visible under RAF.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @abeentz   Yes, only customers joined before Jan 25 will be on the old reward system.  Anyone joined after Jan 25 will be on the new system

If you joined after Jan 25, you will see get the friend referral but it will be in Public Points, 1 point per month per friend.   You collect till 15 points , then you can redeem it for $15 off on your bill.

Need Help? Let's chat.