cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

PublicRicardo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm able to have rewards but in my pre authorized payment it doesnt appear. How to fix this problem?

10 REPLIES 10

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@PublicRicardo  - if you are registered for Autopay and you are not receiving your reward, then contact CSA to have them apply it for you.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Is it possible you listed your phone in lost/stolen status at any point? Apparently this can prevent that reward from showing up, and you need to submit a ticket with CSA to have it manually applied.

If you are still on the old rewards program and didn't transfer to the new one - and there was an issue with your card where you maybe you deactivated autopay, a CS Agent may be able to sort out getting you the $2 as a goodwill gesture, just make sure it is showing autopay enabled going forward.

@PublicRicardo   So you've had an account renewal recently and don't see the autopay discount applied?  Any rewards should appear in the payment transaction history.

When you changed your CC, did you use Replace my Card or Remove Card option?   Using Replace Card leaves your autopay intact, however, removing an existing card and then adding another CC will disable autopay so you need to make sure that you enabled it afterwards if you chose the second option.

Also the autopay and other rewards no long display on the overview page and need to be accessed by clicking Rewards option and then signing into the account with the same username/password as your self serve account. 

@PublicRicardo   are you talking about now seeing the Autopay $2 reward?  can you confirm if you see this in your Overview tab to confirm Autopay is enabled:

E-MyAcc-AutopayConfirm.jpg

You said you didn't get the Autopay reward, when did you enable it?  can you show us screenshot of the transaction log from the last renewal?

Also, keep in mind, the Credit card will show a bigger amount PM has charged then  what was showed on Transaction log as PM didn't show the tax there, but credit card will include the tax

PublicRicardo

On my first bill I had the discount of rewards but now I dont have discount anymore and I still receive sms messages telling me that Im abble to receive the rewards.

PublicRicardo

I applied december 2021. I only changed my credicard number at my pre authorized payment.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Which rewards program are you a part of? 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@PublicRicardo  - if you are asking about the Autopay $2 reward this reward is only available for customers who activated prior to January 25, 2022. And those previous customers who have not opted IN to the new rewards system yet.

If you activated after this time, you are not eligible for the $2 Autopay on each renewal.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/authorized-payments

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you are on the old rewards system then your rewards reduce the autopay charge at the time of renewal. If you are on the new points system then you pay the full amount.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@PublicRicardo Can you please clarify what you're trying to ask? Just don't post personal information as everyone can see it on the forums. 

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.