cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Koda42
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have problems understanding on how to get rewards and how it works. I would like to get involve in the community! Can anyone help me on this? Thank you 🙂

10 REPLIES 10

@pmmobile wrote:

@Koda42  Currently, PM has a promo bonus of $20 (normally $10) if you refer someone to open an account. You could take advantage of this while the promo lasts if have a friend who may be interested~

Not quite correct, the person making the referral normally gets $0 cash reward but does get $1 per month for as long as the person referred remains with PM.  The new customer gets $10 normally and that is the case during this promo as well. But yes, until further notice the person doing the referral gets $20 plus the ongoing $1/month. Yahoo!

AE_Collector

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Koda42  Currently, PM has a promo bonus of $20 (normally $10) if you refer someone to open an account. You could take advantage of this while the promo lasts if have a friend who may be interested~

You have a couple of "Bravos" on this initial post to get you started!

AE_Collector

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Koda42 if you want to get as much as possible through the community rewards then you'll need to be fairly active in these forums.  Reply to people's questions, as questions yourself.  That's pretty much it.  In terms of how much you get each month is dependant on how often you're responding compared to everyone else.  PM has a calculation that determines everyone's reward based on how they performed against the field (i.e. all other community members).

Loyalty reward is straight forward, each year you're with PM you get an extra $1 off your plan each month.

Autopay is obvious, you get $2 off your plan every month by setting up an auto pay on your plan

Referral reward, pretty straight forward, just make sure you provide your referral code.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ilikepm wrote:

The community awards will be added to your account at the begining of each month and not immediately. 

Commmunity rewards are added to your account before the 10th each month most of the time.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Koda42 The rewards listed here in order of easiest to obtain first.

1. AutoPay Reward: $2/30 days + bonus data according to your plan.

Add a valid credit card to your account. It's that simple.

2. Refer a Friend: $1/30 days for each friend you refer.

If you like the service, why not ask family and friends to join too?

Make sure they activate using your referral code, so you will receive the credit.

3. Community Reward: up to $20/30 days.

You have already started the process by making a Community account. Do some reading/research on the forums. Once you have familiarized yourself with PM, post your comments. You can earn from $1 up to $15 every 30 days.

The higher amounts are obviously much harder to earn. Community members participate here because they want to help others, they don't do this for the reward$. This reward resets every 30 days, and you start over again. After some time by invitation only, if you're a dedicated top notch community member, PM may select you to become an honorable Oracle where you earn the highest amount $20.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.PNG

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

Accept as Solution.PNG

4. Loyalty Reward: $1/30 days for each year you’re with PM, up to $5/30 days.

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account.

ilikepm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just check the 'lateat posts' section in this community, pick on a topic you can contribute to, create a reply to the person who posted the question, post your reply, and wait for people to 'bravo' your post.. the more Bravo's you get,the  merrier.. 😋

The community awards will be added to your account at the begining of each month and not immediately. 

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Koda42 wrote:

I have problems understanding on how to get rewards and how it works. I would like to get involve in the community! Can anyone help me on this? Thank you 🙂

You're getting involved right now! Just be active on the forums by answering questions, providing your own perspective, asking questions, etc. Remember to give bravos to users and always be kind. I feel the bravo system works on the give to take system (i.e. if you receive bravos you give some and vice-versa).

Public_Mobile_-_Knowledge_Base_Articles_Overhaul_DESIGN-Image3_C_Aug7.png

Here's the break down for rewards, just know that Orcale is not regularly achieved by posting it takes a significant amount of devotion over time to receive it.

Aim for the top %50 and see where that takes you. If you're really eager to get rewards I'd suggest checking the community regularly for new posts.

Best of luck.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Koda42 wrote:

Welcome to Public Mobile Community Forum. Have a look through the past posts to get a feel for the kind of questions and issues that PM customers encounter. Familiarise yourself with how to provide answers to common questions. Anytime you can constructively respond to a post, you can qualify for any of the Community rewards up to the $15 level. Only the wisened Oracles qualify for the $20 reward.

Additional rewards include Loyalty Reward, Ref a Friend Reward and the Autopay Rewards.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There are multiple awards that can save you money.  The community award is based in your participation in the forum with posts and solutions.  The referral award can earn savings when you refer family and friends to sign up for an account with PM.

Here is more info.  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Need Help? Let's chat.