cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

DonnaD16
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • I joined Public Mobile a few years ago because of the pricing. I knew of the rewards program was coming but the info on it was very vague. I was shocked today to see that my monthly charge has gone up to $25+tax and I have a whole 5 points. I'm very disillusioned with this company and its lack of real support. I will likely be switching back to Koodo for the same price with better service and support.
33 REPLIES 33

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Phil_Adelphus Thank you for posting this, I may look at this for my youngest.  He is on the $29 plan currently but only 14 and does not use much data at this point.  

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@DonnaD16  If you are on the $25 for 1GB data you might be interested in the new $19 for 1GB available to existing customers (you have to log in to your account to see it).

@DonnaD16 wrote:
  • I joined Public Mobile a few years ago because of the pricing. I knew of the rewards program was coming but the info on it was very vague. I was shocked today to see that my monthly charge has gone up to $25+tax and I have a whole 5 points. I'm very disillusioned with this company and its lack of real support. I will likely be switching back to Koodo for the same price with better service and support.

Switching to Koodo isn't something that Public Mobile will notice.  They're both owned by Telus.  A customers need to decide what's best for them.  Best of luck, and maybe some day, you might be back if there is a atttractive plan offering.

Need Help? Let's chat.