cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

YoungsunS9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I applied for a suspension and then redeem it again, but my rewards($11)) didn't apply. How can this be applied?

4 REPLIES 4

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Renewing after suspension requires the manual payment. It won't attempt autopayment.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Old rewards will not be applied immediately after restoring service.
Most likely they will continue at next renewal.
Loyalty will be delayed if suspension was longer than 60 days basically pushing your 'year anniversary' for a month or so.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@YoungsunS9 first, did your service resumed yet?

yo umeant $11 rewards, so you are on the legacy rewards? All the rewards should have been already applied to your My Account and stored as Available Fund the day before renewal happened.  When you renew the account, whether you renew on time or renew after it was suspended,  PM would first used the amount in the Available Fund (which was from the reward you got the day before renwal) and the remaining will then taken from your credit card.  Login to My Account and go to Transaction history page and check if transactions there.  Maybe post us screenshot if you are unsure

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@YoungsunS9  Are you in old rewards or the new point system . Either way if account was suspended you won’t earn rewards while suspended there awarded ever y 30 days of services . But you can get support to investigate for you 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.