cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

madu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not get my reward points after referring  and registering  for a friend. when do I receive this and when do my referral receive the $10

4 REPLIES 4

TG3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You should wait at least 3 days.  If after 3 or 4 days no one has received their rewards then submit a ticket.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@madu 

You should have gotten a text indicating “Cha-ching! You just added to your Refer a Friend Reward-way to go! Keep referring to earn more.” if your referral added the correct Referral Code. You will see the referral point in the next day or so and your referral will see the $10 credit in 3 days.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@madu  Your friend should see the $10 credit with in 72 hours of activation . You should see the 1 point / $1 right away . If not then have your friend contact support to apply the code and have support investigate what’s going on 

best to copy and paste the code for your friend to copy and paste it to support also so you don’t confuse ohs with zeros for example 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@madu   so, you never got the text saying you have a new referee?

Ask your friend who just joined to login to My Account, check if PM already deposit $10 in his account for Available Fund.  But if it has not been 72 hours yet, please wait 72 hours and check again

If the referral bonus is really missing on either side, please have the one who just joined, your friend, to login to Community and open ticket with support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.