cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward PointS

KACHASAFA
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How can I use my reward points to make the payment for my upcoming bill? 

16 REPLIES 16

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@KACHASAFA 

There is no magic , just keep helping others. Reply only questions you have an answer and good thing will happen

FYI, you can earn 1/2/5/10/15; points depends on you own participation and the overall participation.  And you will earn 20 points when you become an Oracle 

@KACHASAFA 

nope...you'll get additional Points to apply against purchases or plan renewal.

@KACHASAFA  You get 10 points every 12 months in your anniversary. And 5% back on all spends like add ons and paying your bill . Once you have 15 points you can redeem $15 off you bill from the rewards portal 

Great

Points rewards portal view catalog

Handy1_0-1705792962458.jpeg

hi @KACHASAFA every month?? of course not.

for public point, you wil get 10 points on anniversary day every year

KACHASAFA

Do we get a credit of $15 every month once we complete 12months?

Although this year it been closer to the 20th to the last day dec for Nov rewards and even then we still not get our badges 😞

HI @KACHASAFA 

the community rewards will deposit into your account usually on the following month, maybe between 5th to 15th of each month

It's supposed to show up in the first week of each month. However, there have been a lot of issue getting them on time and there has been zero communication from Public Mobile what the issues are. 

@KACHASAFA  it’s paid out monthly and  It’s a secret formula only PM knows  but I can share this 

By participating , reading and helping others with questions . And learning and sharing and good things will happen 

ranked chart here 

Handy1_0-1704668067194.png

KACHASAFA

what about the points earned from the community? when does it show in the rewards?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @KACHASAFA 

just login My Account, click Rewards, then click Login to My Rewards portal

there, go to Catalogue and select to redeem 15 points to $15 bill credit

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KACHASAFA  Once you have 15 points you can redeem $15 off your bill from your rewards portal 

Points rewards portal view catalog

Handy1_0-1704667013901.jpeg

Handy1_1-1704667068373.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @KACHASAFA 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Ways to redeem: Public Points is based on, well, points (hence the name), but we don’t make you calculate complex formulas in order to figure out their rewards’ worth. We’ve actually made it pretty simple, because keeping it simple is what we do best. 1 point earned is valued at 1 dollar when redeemed. Really, that’s it.

Catalogue Item Points Cost Description When do I receive it?

Lower Your Bill15 pointsBy spending 15 easily-earned points, customers can save $15 in hard-earned cash off of the price of their phone bill.This will be applied to your next renewal
Add Some ExtrasVariesWe’ve got plenty of add-ons for varying amounts of points. Roaming? Add-on a little. Long distance minutes? Add-on some more. Extra data? Add-on a whole lot! It’s entirely up to you. For a full list of add-ons, click hereAdd-ons will be added immediately. In rare cases, it may take a few hours to appear in your account. If you haven’t received your add-on, please contact us for support.
Jackpot1 pointEnter our contests for a chance to win some exciting prizes. Contest details vary, but we'll send you an email with all the details whenever we launch new ones.Contest winners will be contacted soon after contests close.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KACHASAFA 

Yes you can once you have 15 points for a $15 credit on your next bill.

Just login to your account then go to the Rewards section and redeem.

Need Help? Let's chat.