cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning customer

JPark72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Silly me, I thought that a deal with Rogers looked quite tempting and I took the bait, only to realize what a stupid decision that was.  I was with them for about two months now and I would like to come back.  I still have my Public Mobile SIM card but it doesn't seem to recognize it.  Do I have to purchase a new one?  Does my two years of being a customer completely vanish because it does not recognize me as a returning customer?  Help by a regrettable person who has learned her lesson!

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JPark72 

old SIM card PM forget it about it you can't reactivate old SIM card,

you need to buy it new one.

to get a New SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store or gas station near you and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click Here link 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it online or in store visit Here link, or Pickup 1-2 Hours.CAD $3.99 Now,

but you can buy it from public mobile Two SIM card for $10.00 plus tax and the delivery from 3 to 7 days    Sim Card (publicmobile.ca)

important to you know about porting

Make sure the old SIM card in your phone when you're Transfer your number. You should get a SMS message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to Transfer your number. Your reply should be: YES.

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request.

Spoiler

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and Here How To Activate Online visit Here link  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here link 

for new customers who activate online.only, To get  2GB of monthly bonus data for Free* when you activations on $35, $40, $50,$60, $70 rate plans, for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB,just to you know.

put it the email for it and the same email when you do a new activate, Here link,

so when Activate put it both code

1. Enter  Promo Code for 2GB Free, ( 2GBBONUS ) 

2. Enter  Friend Referral Code (??????)  to you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,

they will applied within 72hr,,,

*for more information about Refer A Friend Reward, How Does It Work visit  Here link,

plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. save money and safe and secure 100%.

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service you will be very happy..

Yes you need to buy a SIM. 

No, your history  and rewards are lost. 

But right now is a good time to re join us. 

Need a SIM....PM me. 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you ported out your PM number to Rogers then that SIM and account are deactivated.

And once they are gone, can not be reactivated. 

There are a few places you can get PM SIMs on sale prices like CCS. check that option.

You need to create a new account and choose current plan and cant claim your old rewards as this is a new beginning with PM. 

You can port your current number to PM after the account activation.

There will be some loss in switching and you knew that. but get on PM in month of dec and you ll get some perks PM is running right now. 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JPark72  Yes, unfortunately you will bring starting over as a new customer; so will need a new SIM and lose the time toward loyalty reward. Though, believe you can re-use your email address. 

Too bad it didn't work out with Rogers. Don't forget to get a referral code for the $10 activation credit. If you sign up soon, you will be eligible for the Christmas freebies. Do that even if you're not quite ready to transfer the Robbers number. 

Welcome back. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JPark72   You  have to purchase a new SIM for a new activation.  SIM can only be activated once.

and unfortunately,  you have to start a new account and the 2 years loyalty reward will be gone... 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you cancelled your PM then you will need to purchase a new sim.  If you want to keep your Roger's phone number then you can port it over to PM.

If you setup an account then you can get a promo for 2GB free reoccurring bonus data.  Also there are two holiday freebies for add-ons for 2GB and 500 long distance calling minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.