cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retention offers

Bren88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good day,

I've been a customer for about five years.  With the new loyalty program, I'm now paying $30 per month for Public's most basic level of service, which new customers can get for $19 per month.  Are there any retention offers or other incentives that would save everyone the trouble of me porting away to Lucky Mobile and then back to Public as a new customer?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sadly we are all  restricted to plans available on our  account and not plans for new activations.

Before you go through the hassle of finding g a new provider and then porting etc why not just contact Customer Service and politely ask to be switched down to the $19 plan. If they give you a hard time then of course I wouldn’t blame you if you switch to another cell provider. Good luck.

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You could try messaging support to ask if they will give you the $19 plan. Worth a try before you go through the trouble of porting out.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bren88 

Whatever offers is avaliable in your account. To check what offers you have go to My account, Subscription and Add-ons then click change subscription. There will be the list of subscriptions you change to.

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

If you do decide to port out then you would have to wait atleast a week.

Need Help? Let's chat.