cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset password not working

Barneet56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to reset my password and I keep getting the following error:

There was an error resetting your password. Please try again later.

I then tried repeatedly to remember my password and I think I’m also locked out now.

Can anyone please assist? I tried searching for the problem in the forums. I’m logging in from my phone.

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

@Barneet56  It’s best to clear web browser cache and cookies and try again incognito mode private mode or with another device or lap top .. also if you device has stored email and password the device will want to sign you in and let it don’t hit login in or you will get page expired every time.

edit was able to just sign in maintenance is all done 

@Barneet56 

No worry. , not just you

Confirmed that site is down at this moment .  It is common PM has site maintenance work at this time of the day.  Please try back after 7 or 8AM EST

And for login to My Account, because the site has some cache issue, it is good to always use Incognito mode to avoid confusion 

Barneet56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was able to reset it by going incognito on mobile. However, my issue now is that every time I login to go to my account it says:

This page is down or unavailable for maintenance. Click below to return to My Account page.

any idea whats wrong?

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Barneet56 

close all browser and clear cache/ cookies/ open inPrivate mode,from computer. reset password again.

Need Help? Let's chat.