cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Password and now being asked to Activate SIM

Babs61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Reset password but now being asking to activate a SIM as if I am a new user but have been using this SIM for the past 3.5 years. Also, it will not let me activate the SIM because it's in use LOL.

3 REPLIES 3

Babs61
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have not logged in since summer. Noticed I got prompted to update the app ...that's what started this process was trying to change to a Black Friday plan, prompted to update Public Mobile app, password would not work, reset password ans then the activate SIM prompts.  Will try that support link Thx

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Babs61 

Since you are a longtime member, you will need to download the PM app and also register on the Eversafe ID if you haven’t yet. So click on Sign Up then download the app and use the same email and password for accessing both.

IMG_0110.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Babs61 you ever login EverSafe system since it updated in the summer? Maybe the system didn't migrate your account properly.  Just submit a ticket with CS agent by messaging here and they will fix it

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.