cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Password Not Working

SilviaCA66
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried twice to reset my password and it gives me a message to retry later. I tries a few weeks ago and got the same message. I am going to the US and want to purchase the US Roaming Add on 250 MB + unlimited talk and text for 10 days plus the 1 GB Add on but I don't have money in my account and don't know how to do this. 

17 REPLIES 17

SilviaCA66

I don't understand what you mean what earlier directions?

So I won't have calling service, do I need to buy data from  T-Mobile?

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SilviaCA66  Since payment was taken for the add on, follow the earlier directions on contacting the agents. 
In the USA, you must assume you will have no calling service, and use T-Mobile not AT&T. 

SilviaCA66

I did it using Incognito with my cell phone 

How did you do all this? I gave you several methods...which one...if not the account login web page?

SilviaCA66

My Cell is working fine, the payment came out directly from my bank account, the same account the $60+tax payment came out of.

So you got logged in? Was your plan suspended before? Which plan are you on? The only place to see the feature is in the account site or the chatbot.

SilviaCA66

I put $60 on my account and then purchased 250 MB + unlimited talk and text. It gave me a message that I couldn't buy the Add On but when I checked my account balance it said I have $40. It took the $20 payment for the Roaming but doesn't indicate anywhere that I have the roaming feature

Hi @SilviaCA66 after the password is reset, wait 5 mins, open a Incognito mode and try to login that way

Of course,  if that does not work,  open ticket with CS Agent

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. First type: "Forgot log in information"
  2. Then Click "Contact Us"
  3. Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Had you possibly asked support to change your registered email address sometime along the way?

Are your services otherwise working?

Have you possibly dealt with a credit card problem recently?

What recording do you get when you dial 611?

SilviaCA66

Hi, I've done everything you suggested and it keeps giving me the same message 

There was an error resetting your password. Please try again later

SilviaCA66

Hi, I've done everything you suggested and it keeps giving me the same message 

There was an error resetting your password. Please try again later.

Hi @rosypeters we cannot open ticket for you, please open one yourself 

rosypeters
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

please open a ticket for me. 

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SilviaCA66 

use different browser,open incognito mode,clear cache,cookie, try again

after new password was successful, closing all browser and open incognito mode try Login

how to open private\incognito browser

and how to  Clear the Cache and Cookies in Your Browser

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There are other ways to add money.

1. buy vouchers online or in stores enter via 611

2. use real time payments in some stores

3. use the registered card via 611 which requires your 4 digit account pin.

4. open the chatbot and say yes that you're a customer and sign in with what you think to be your login id and then click manage my account and then you can use your registered card or enter vouchers

611 and the 4 digit pin and the chatbot can also be used to buy the add-ons.

As for the proper login, try using a different browser or device or private mode.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SilviaCA66 , try using incognito mode on the browser and see if that helps.  

Need Help? Let's chat.