cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested a service ticket, fixed the problem myself

dZilla
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So just got PM and as per the instructions when porting my number etc... it said to 'contact us' for port forwarding for a koodo number. So I did that, but then saw that within the self service portal that I could do it myself. Which I attempted and it worked... sooooooooooooo How do i cancel the ticket would rather someone not waste their time helping me.

Also is there a way to see on my self service account what my number is, the reason I am asking is I am switching for two other family members and I want to make sure that the account is active. ( I have called the number and it works with the PM sim card, so I assume that it works.) Just wondering if there's more than that.

Thanks

dZilla

3 REPLIES 3

@dZilla wrote:

So just got PM and as per the instructions when porting my number etc... it said to 'contact us' for port forwarding for a koodo number. So I did that, but then saw that within the self service portal that I could do it myself. Which I attempted and it worked... sooooooooooooo How do i cancel the ticket would rather someone not waste their time helping me.

When they go into your account, Public will see that the porting request for your phone number has alraedy been completed.  There's no real way to cancel a ticket other than to send them another mesage that you've already fnished the phone number transfer process yourself through self-serve.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

That's right. Anyone can do it themselves after activating with new number. They tell you to contact so you don't mess up and get in trouble to loose your number. But if you follow all steps correctly or search for possible outcomes, anyone should be fine. 

I have no idea how anyone can cancel the ticket or email or pm. But i guess its on them to figure out if this was resolved or not. So hopefully they figure it out and don't try porting in again. If they do, it should just fail since you already did. 

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
If you click on plan details in self serve it will show your phone number. Welcome to PM and glad you sorted it out yourself! I'm not sure how you can cancel the support ticket but I think they will be able to realize quickly that you no longer need help.
Need Help? Let's chat.