cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request to PORT Bell phone number

LeeAnn6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In July I was switching carriers from Bell to Public and I was unable to port my Bell Phone number in a timely fashion so I was told that I could just open a new account/mobility with Public. Then after it is activated then ask to get the Bell phone number ported over to replace my temporary phone number. The public phone number is working but I need my original phone number from Bell to be attached to my Public mobile account. We have tried numerous times to contact Bell and they keep saying they have not received the request from Public. Can someone help??? This has been extremely time consuming and frustrating. I do not want to pay for my Bell services anymore as they are not terminated since I first need to have my cell number transferred. Please help. 

4 REPLIES 4

@LeeAnn6  I sent it to your community in box . Or use this link to it and call the number . They will re trigger the port request , remember to leave bell SIM card in phone to reply YES to the confirmation text .you can also use this link to the community in box 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

LeeAnn6

I am uncertain as to what I need to do next? 

LeeAnn6

Great! Thank you. I hope this works. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LeeAnn6  No worries I’ll send you the listing team number private message as we not allowed to post it here and they can re trigger the port request for you .

Need Help? Let's chat.