cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request QR code for eSIM

Ryaan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the eSIM was not installed in my phone. May you send me the QR code for eSIM? thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Ryaan

tried but still did not work

@Ryaan wrote:

I have a QR code in my email. when I scanned and installed it, it says "Unable to Activate eSIM" in the new iPhone 14.

@Ryaan , have you tried these steps below? It worked for me to activate eSIM on my iPhone!

Reboot your phone.

In cellular settings make sure that ‘Turn On This Line’ is selected & reboot your phone. (You may need to reset network settings then reboot)

I tried 3 times to respond & it keeps getting deleted!

@Ryaan 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Ryaan

How to contact PM support to regenerate a new one.?

Ryaan

how to regenerate new one ?

@Ryaan so, nothing installed by the app? check Setting > Cellular screen once more

If not, you might need to ask PM support to regenerate you a new one.

Ryaan

I have a QR code in my email. when I scanned and installed it, it says "Unable to Activate eSIM" in the new iPhone 14.

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ryaan 

What kind of phone do you have?

Ryaan

I tried to install eSIM from QR code in from email, but could not activate it.

Ryaan

It was unable to be activated

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ryaan 

If you don't have one in your welcome email you will need an agent to approve a credit for a physical Sim card so you can gain access to your self serve account. Then if you still want the esim the agent will credit it too once you purchase it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ryaan 

sometimes the app might have already installed the esim on your phone.  Check the SIM manager or Settings > Cellular 

If not, check if you got any Welcome email from PM, there is a QR code there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ryaan  Check your welcome email for the QR code and you can scan it with phone to instal if . If no luck submit ticket with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.