cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace lost sim card

anxinenterprise
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lost sim card , bought a new sim card and try to change sim card under my account info but it would not accept or register the changes of sim card number

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@anxinenterprise wrote:

Lost sim card , bought a new sim card and try to change sim card under my account info but it would not accept or register the changes of sim card number

@anxinenterprise  - if you previously listed your phone into lost/stolen status, ensure to first list your phone/account back into Active/resume/reactivation status.

Then, the SIM-Swap should be allowed to proceed.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Meow_0-1674928320064.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@anxinenterprise 

If you do not have access to a desktop or laptop, contact the customer support agents to have them swap the SIM card number for you.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@anxinenterprise wrote:

@anxinenterprise   you were doing that on a phone?  The reason it didn't work was because that part of the site does not work on phone or tablet

Please try again using a desktop or laptop and it will work

Need Help? Let's chat.