cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewing 90 day plan early

kristino14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

Anyone know if it is possible for me to renew a 90 day plan early if I pay funds to my account?

Long story short, I ran out of data and my plan renews on Aug 9th but I'm going on vacation where wifi will be spotty so I'd like to renew my plan now and just shift my auto renew date if possible.

I'm also not really looking to buy the add-on of 1GB for $30 as I would just change my plan to a larger data amount since this isn't the first time I've run out, just the first time I've run out and haven't been in the city with wifi.

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Someone_here

I read my post again.  I did not said change plan - only renew early.

I missed OP wabt to change to a plan with more data.

kristino14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for your quick reply!

@kristino14

Here is the complete and correct answer to your question

Yes, you can renew early:

- To renew early with the SAME plan, you need to contact the mods, as mentioned by @popping.

- However, you said you want to change plan at the same time. You can change plan anytime through your selfserve account. When confirming the change, you have to choose between changing plan now (which is in fact an early renewal), or changing plan when your cycle ends.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kristino14

Yes, you can renew early.  But only Community Moderators can renew your account early.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.