cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reloading my account with credit with a voucher.

bnaugler24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I get my account to reload credit with a voucher onto my prepaid balance?  It is like an prepaid loadability in prepad.selfserve.com has dropped   I know how to do it but the functionality has been wiped and it is lagging very badly.  I suppose it could be a guess basically it is hacked and is impossible to get by and load this credit and make the account active right now.  Also it is impossible to pick a new plan/ change my plan / and pick a separate price point 4 as far as plans go and get this to work for me.  I need to downgrade my plan and have access to the voice mail system with the cheaper plan.  I know which plan I want but it is just completely not being compliant.  this is so I may recieve VM ( voice mail ) from business prospects in order to communicate and conduct my business prospects, please Mr and Mrs. Public and this has been an off the wall slowdown for all of today so far I believe.  Does anyone have any tricks they can think of that would help me get this voucher onto my public mobile account and also to in turn activate the new monthly plan to get cracking with my phone service.  And this would also enable me to get his working in proper order it would be a great help for being able to stay in touch and plan for the departure of a dear friend and grand parent superstar in my family's life's eye, thanks in advance, never give up!

Sincerely,

B

1 REPLY 1

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@bnaugler24 wrote:

How can I get my account to reload credit with a voucher onto my prepaid balance?  It is like an prepaid loadability in prepad.selfserve.com has dropped   I know how to do it but the functionality has been wiped and it is lagging very badly.  I suppose it could be a guess basically it is hacked and is impossible to get by and load this credit and make the account active right now.  Also it is impossible to pick a new plan/ change my plan / and pick a separate price point 4 as far as plans go and get this to work for me.  I need to downgrade my plan and have access to the voice mail system with the cheaper plan.  I know which plan I want but it is just completely not being compliant.  this is so I may recieve VM ( voice mail ) from business prospects in order to communicate and conduct my business prospects, please Mr and Mrs. Public and this has been an off the wall slowdown for all of today so far I believe.  Does anyone have any tricks they can think of that would help me get this voucher onto my public mobile account and also to in turn activate the new monthly plan to get cracking with my phone service.  And this would also enable me to get his working in proper order it would be a great help for being able to stay in touch and plan for the departure of a dear friend and grand parent superstar in my family's life's eye, thanks in advance, never give up!

Sincerely,

B

You should be able to dial 611 and make your payments and changes if you have a CC registered on account.

Also wait an hour before retrying to access your account.  You can also try incognito mode or a another browser.

If nothing works, send a request for assistance via SIMon ? bubble bottom right of your screen or contact Moderator_Team here:https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.