cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstatement

southernfarm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We had not renewed my son's PM account for a few months.  Having trouble logging in.  Can the account still be renewed?  Do we need to re-apply?  Can I use the same sim card?

5 REPLIES 5

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

within 90 days of missed payment, you can't reinstate the same number with the same SIM.

you have to start new account with new SIM.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@southernfarm 

if you need a New SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store or gas station near you and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click Here link 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it online or in store visit Here link, or Pickup 1-2 Hours.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@southernfarm   has the account been suspended for over 90 days?  If so, I am afraid to tell you that the account should have been closed.    Non payment account will go into suspended stage and will be closed after 90 days

you need to get a new SIM to reactivate as a new account

Good news is that... if you are activating for $35 plan and over , you can get 2GB bonus data every month  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@southernfarm 

Reactivate A Suspended Plan

Missed a payment? After your plan expires, all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going. You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

• Lose access to your phone number, and won’t be able to transfer it to a new provider in the future.
  • Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

@southernfarm wrote:

We had not renewed my son's PM account for a few months.  Having trouble logging in.  Can the account still be renewed?  Do we need to re-apply?  Can I use the same sim card?

If the service has been suspended for 90 days, sorry, but the account has been permanently closed. You would need to buy a new SIM card, get a new phone number, and open a new account.

Need Help? Let's chat.