cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registered for Add-on but did not get $3 rewards

Ayuen10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I have added Data add-ons to my plan last month. I was asked to make a prepayment in order to get the additional add-ons. However, when the charge is made to my account, it did not take into account of the rewards that I am supposed to get each month ($2 for autopay and $1 for loyalty). It is charging me the full balance. Can someone please help?

Thanks,

AY

6 REPLIES 6

@Ayuen10 

1. Just to be clear rewards are applied to your balance at renewal based on the preceding 30 day plan.
  2. They are not applied if you change/renew your plan early.
  3. They are not applied if you have used the lost/stolen feature in the past 30 days however in this case they will be applied manually by contacting the moderators after you pay and reactivate your 30 day plan.
  4. Rewards are not applied to any other purchase but if you earn more rewards than your plan they are credited to your balance at renewal they can then be used towards other purchases.

@mimmo wrote:

@Ayuen10  rewards are converted to available funds on your  renewal date not before.  If they do not show up On your transaction history on your renewal date then it's time to contact moderators.  

That's a good point. I assumed that Ayuen10 was asking about rewards for the plan renewal.  Re-reading, I see that the OP may have been expecting a discount on the add-on.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ayuen10  rewards are converted to available funds on your  renewal date not before.  If they do not show up On your transaction history on your renewal date then it's time to contact moderators.  

@Ayuen10   Similarly on the same Overview Tab, what review is showing? 

MyRewardMyReward

@Ayuen10 wrote:

Hello, 

I have added Data add-ons to my plan last month. I was asked to make a prepayment in order to get the additional add-ons. However, when the charge is made to my account, it did not take into account of the rewards that I am supposed to get each month ($2 for autopay and $1 for loyalty). It is charging me the full balance. Can someone please help?

You'll need to open a ticket by going to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html .  Once there, type "missing rewards".

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Ayuen10  If you logon to My Account, what is showing for "Available Fund"?

Also, on the front page of My Account (Overview tab), do you see  Autopay discount at My Reward section and Autopay section there?

Or at My Account->Payment Tab, Manage Autopay, do you see the credit card there

hTideGnow_0-1627183152353.png

Need Help? Let's chat.