cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register a ticket not working?

Bailoosh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to send Public Mobile a ticket request.  I'm getting a message that: 

OOPS! WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.
This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again.

Go to Overview Page

Am I the only one getting this message?  Any thoughts?

7 REPLIES 7

@Handy1 wrote:

@Bailoosh  You can keep checking in your community in box  for their reply , or use this link to the community in box https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

@Handy1 , thanks for sharing the direct link. I lost it, I will save it again to share when needed. 😊

@Bailoosh wrote:

Thanks for the support.  I've been at this for hours and am a bit frustrated.

How do I know if the private message went somewhere?  Do I need to stay on this forum to get the reply message?

@Bailoosh , in my previous message here “A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon ✉️) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.”

Bailoosh

Thanks for the support.  I've been at this for hours and am a bit frustrated.

How do I know if the private message went somewhere?  Do I need to stay on this forum to get the reply message?

@Bailoosh  we are sorry your having issues . We are just customers like you here on the community forum trying to help one another . Best of luck and happy new year 

Bailoosh

Thanks.  I'll try that.  I'm starting to re-think my choice of switching over.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Bailoosh wrote:

I'm trying to send Public Mobile a ticket request.  I'm getting a message that: 

OOPS! WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.
This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again.

Go to Overview Page

Am I the only one getting this message?  Any thoughts?

@Bailoosh ,  submitting a ticket through the chatbot/virtual assistant has been broken for many months! Sorry 😔

Please use the link that @Handy1 provided to contact CS_Agent.

Customer Support Agents are available from: Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Is there anything we can help you with here while you’re waiting for a response back from a CS_Agent?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bailoosh  You trying with chat bot ?? Try this link it’s different and wiil work 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.