cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

mansi09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recharged my account and then ported out in 10 days how do i get me refund for balance days

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@mansi09 

Don't bother contacting support, this is not something they will do for you as the no refund policy is pretty clear.

Now, if you have moved to TELUS or Koodo, there's a slight chance they may as a loyalty type offering for staying within the TELUS group. 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

PM does not sell daily plans. You prepay for 30 days, and if you cancel early there's no prorated refund. 

Post paid carriers usually require 30 days notice from what I remember, so you're actually better off with this situation. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mansi09  PM is pre paid and no refunds , but you can try your luck and see what they say 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

@mansi09 wrote:

I recharged my account and then ported out in 10 days how do i get me refund for balance days

Sorry, but Public Mobile won't issue a refund for unused time after a number has been ported out.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mansi09   sorry, PM is a prepaid provider.  You won't get the refund for unused days if you ported out early.  Sorry about that

Need Help? Let's chat.