cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals

jejenkyns
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up today at a Walmart. I've logged into my account and I'm looking for a place to add my referral code.

Can I add it after my account has been created?

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

I can confirm this again, you can add referral rewards (not credit) after activation by contacting the moderator team. They will verify both parties info before adding the referral credit. 

Nice to know.  Thanks

bellamia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Referrals need to be done while signing up in-store. I just signed up at Walmart today too and the person who helped me asked if someone had referred me. They also said that if it isn't done in-store while signing up there is nothing else you can do. Sorry!

I can confirm this again, you can add referral rewards (not credit) after activation by contacting the moderator team. They will verify both parties info before adding the referral credit. 

MPatton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I believe that when you activated it all at Walmart you should of done it then. I’m not sure if there is another way to add it or not but you could try contacting the moderator. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Referral should be entered at the time activation.

I checked my accout and cannot find any page to allow me to add referral.

@jejenkyns wrote:

I signed up today at a Walmart. I've logged into my account and I'm looking for a place to add my referral code.

Can I add it after my account has been created?

Correct me if I am wrong.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately, you were suppose to add the referral phone number/code at Walmart when you signed up.  

You may want to try to contact the moderators to see whether they can help you.  Previously, they weren't able to do anything after the fact, but according to others on this forum, moderators now can help with this issue.

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.