cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral bonus

TunaLisa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a referral code. I am trying to buy a sim card online but I don't see an option to enter my referral code. Do I purchase the simcard first and use the referral code only at the time of activation ? or how does it work with public mobile?

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TunaLisa 

The referral code is entered when you activate your sim card. It is entered on the 4th page of of the activation portal along with a promo code if you are activating on an eligible plan ( minimum $25+ plans but often only $35+ plans). Both the referral code box and the promocode box are side by each on that page. Check back in the community when you recieve your sim card before you activate to see if their are any promotions available before you activate.

If you plan on activating on the $15 or $25 plan you may be better off ordering an activation bundle from Canadian Cell Supplies with a free sim card and 20% off your first 2 months of service and you may luck out and qualify for one of their pm promotions once you recieve your sim card and contact them to activate.

If you have already ordered your sim card just remember it never hurts to have a spare sim card lying around in a drawer.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Referral code is used during opening PM account. You can buy SIM at any location selling PM SIMs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, you enter the referral code during activation. Make sure of zeros and oh's, ones and ell's etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.