cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Rewards

LindsayK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed my daughter up using my code, we were supposed to receive $10 each and I think I should be receiving $1 off each month. Neither of us has received our rewards?

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@LindsayK 

If you referred your daughter for the $10 credit off her next bill and you will get $1 or 1 point depending on what system you are on.

You should also get a text indicating "Cha-ching! You just added to your Refer A Friend Reward - way to go!"

As others have indicated, this will show up in your account in 3 days.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@LindsayK 

Log into your My Rewards. Do you have a referral? Are the last 4 digits, your daughters number?

If yes, it will show that you will receive a $1 reward on your next billing. Or 1 point. Depends on what program you are on. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you signed up after late January then you would be on the points system. The old rewards system uses dollar amounts.

Adding - your daughter would be put on the points system. She would get the $10 though. You...either the dollar or point.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@LindsayK 

When did your daughter sign up?  Your daughter shoulder receive $10 credit within 72 hours of activation.  You will not get $10 unless there was a special promotion (none recently though).  You will get $1/month credit as long as your daughter remains with PM. 

If your daughter did not receive the rewards, she will need to contact customer service agent to have your referral code applied to her account. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LindsayK   Only your daughter will be getting the $10.  She should see it in her account as Available Fund around 72 hours after activation.  has it be 72 hours yet?

You will see her number shows up in your My Rewards - Friend Referral section within the same day IF you are on the old reward system..  For new reward system, you won't know until the next month when you see the extra 1 Public Points

If it has not been 72 hours yet:  wait and your daughter will see the $10 .  

if it is over 72 hours:  have her to open a single ticket for both of you

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@LindsayK Hi it takes up to 72 hours for her to get her 10 dollars you should receive your dollar not 10 almost right away, look in your rewards section

Need Help? Let's chat.