cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Reward Not Showing Up

mszajkowski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get a hold of an admin? I tried to submit a ticket but got the 404 error code.

I recently referred my parents to Public mobile. I provided them with my referral code. It has been a couple months and it still hasn't shown up on my rewards account.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@mszajkowski 

You can do it on their behalf if you know their security PIN, registered email, password etc.

mszajkowski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My parents are in their mid 70's and not very technologically advanced. I was the one that setup their account and entered the referral code, so I know it was right. I never received and email and I don't think they ever got their rebate.

I waited a month to make sure.

I guess I'll need to get their account info and login to make a ticket. They will have no clue how to do that.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mszajkowski 

Did you get an email “Cha-Ching! You just added to your Refer A Friend Reward - way to go! Keep referring to earn more.” 
If you did then your parents should contact a CS_Agent to have it corrected…they are very accommodating.

If you didn’t receive the email then your parents entered the wrong RAF code. Again they should contact a CS_Agent to have it corrected.

Common mistake is entering S/5, I/1 or O/0.

@Korth wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

It's actually your parents who need to open a ticket.

Please explain why this is the case?

Thiis is the process that CSAs have beren following. I suspect it has to do the CSA needing to hear it from the new customer that the referral code was used.

@computergeek541 wrote:

Please explain why this is the case?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did they ever get a $10 credit in their account? If so then they used a valid referral code that might not have been yours.

For the 404, try the pin method instead. And use all the verification info from their account if you have it (like pin). Otherwise, yes they would need to do it. It's also possible that the linking community account has to do it but that's just silly to me if so.

@mszajkowski wrote:

How do I get a hold of an admin? I tried to submit a ticket but got the 404 error code.

I recently referred my parents to Public mobile. I provided them with my referral code. It has been a couple months and it still hasn't shown up on my rewards account.

Need Help? Let's chat.