cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code

KaitX
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I am going to be joining Public Mobile at

the end of the month. Does anyone have a referral code they would be willing to share with me? Thank you! 

8 REPLIES 8

@pkara01 wrote:

How I would know that a user has used my referral code or not. 

Like this thread two users sent their code, either they ll ask OP that which code was used OR is there any way to track your referrals?

@pkara01 

Look under your Self Serve under My Rewards tab.

IF you know who's who and what's what compare it on your SELF SERVE account by clicking on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down.

Showing your rewards referral list; only the last 4 digits of the phone number of the person you referred shows up.

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

@pkara01 

You would receive the $1 referral almost immediately.  You will also see their last 4 digits of their phone# in your account under rewards.

pkara01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How I would know that a user has used my referral code or not. 

Like this thread two users sent their code, either they ll ask OP that which code was used OR is there any way to track your referrals?

@KaitX 

No problem.  Luck of the draw.  

If you are activating a plan $35+/month, don't forget this promo code to get extra 2GB/month:

2GBBONUS

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pd3-3523583103?ds_rl=1268486&ds_rl=1268486&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7KHm3...

KaitX
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Many thanks! I’ll go with og2’s code as they replied first, but thank you Dunkman!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@KaitX 

Welcome to Public mobile.  Check your private message inbox. (envelope icon upper right corner of website).

og2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi yes check your private message inbox to the top right of the page

Need Help? Let's chat.