cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Bonus not received

Saffoto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, i referred a friend yesterday, i even helped him set up his account. I made sure my referral code (KNxxxx) was used, and it was confirmed. From what i've read, i am supposed to see the refer-a-friend credit in my account almost immediately, but so far i cannot see it. Also, he is supposed to get a free month or service and 5GB of free data when signing up before February 8th. He signed up yesterday, and submitted his email (xxxxxxx@icloud.com) beforehand. He doesn't see the 5GB of data or the free month credit on his account either. Can someone help us?

Edit: info removed by NDesai

14 REPLIES 14

@Mylulu  

FYI.....and for anyone else who has the same query. If you registered your email by January 25th and followed the terms and conditions of the promotion such as activating online with the pre-registered email you will recieve the 30 day credit and the 5gb data bonus within 30 days.

However generally the 5gb data add on bonus has been added to accounts around day 8 or 9 of your plan cycle. The 30 day credit has been added 5 business days after the end of the promotion you signed up for and recieved a reminder to sign up email from pm with that date on it. If it was January 25th that would likely be by the end of today (February 2nd) and for the promotion ending on February 8th likely the 15th or the 16th if the Family Day holiday comes into play.

Don't despair if you don't recieve the credits in those general time periods....wait until day 25 of your plan cycleand check your account once more if they still have not arrived then submit a support request via simon (click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen) type "missing promo credits" and "human or rep" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket. Wait times are approximately 48 hours but keep an eye on your private message box for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Mylulu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Might take a bit, but you will see it in your account usually the next statement month 

waytomatrix
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Referral Bonus:  This 10$ credit usually comes in 1-2 days after activating line.  Same happened in my case.

Another thing i think is about boxing day offer. This should reflect in your account in 30 days ( 5GB bonus data + second month free)

no5gbdata

Ok thanks for this information 

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@no5gbdata wrote:

Hello, I just activated my sim on Jan 31st on $25 dollar plan and did not receive my 5gb bonus data. I received this offer on Jan 21st saying that I was eligible for the limited flash sale. Also it said I will get a month free. I follow all theses steps and I am also a new customer to Public Mobile. Please let me know why I am not seeing this in my account.

Wait 30 days for it. It'll come.

no5gbdata

Hello, I just activated my sim on Jan 31st on $25 dollar plan and did not receive my 5gb bonus data. I received this offer on Jan 21st saying that I was eligible for the limited flash sale. Also it said I will get a month free. I follow all theses steps and I am also a new customer to Public Mobile. Please let me know why I am not seeing this in my account.

amitbhagat
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can see it within the given billing period before the next cycle starts 

J_stones

Hello I did receive the $10 credit immediately on my account  

Thank you

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@J_stones wrote:

I am new to town from a referral. My friend mentioned same thing about not getting reward notification. She checked today, nearly 2 weeks after I signed up, and it's now on her account. My free data has not been added to my account either and I'm told my second month will be free, not first month..and free data coming. 

The first 30 days is never free on a promo. The 5GB bonus data from recent promo will come in less than 30 days. Did you get the $10 credit?

J_stones

I am new to town from a referral. My friend mentioned same thing about not getting reward notification. She checked today, nearly 2 weeks after I signed up, and it's now on her account. My free data has not been added to my account either and I'm told my second month will be free, not first month..and free data coming. 

Saffoto

They signed up yesterday, the last day of the promotion. They chose the $25 plan.

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The 1 month free and 5GB data add on expired Jan 25th. You need to have registered the email address by Jan 25th and activate the plan by Feb 8th.  If your friend used the email address they entered on the webpage to activate their plan, and this was done by Jan 25th, then your friend should receive the 1 month fee as a credit, but only if they signed up for a $25+ plan you should have 5gb of add on data added to their account within 30 days. I'd check back in 10 days and see if the credit and/or the 5GB bonus data was applied. Note: If they signed up for the $15/m plan, they will not get the 5GB bonus data.  

The promotion is no longer listed on the Public Mobile website.

For reference is a copy of the promotion that expired yesterday:

New Year,
New Phone Plan.

Start the New Year with a month of free service on us. For a Limited time only, get a month of free service when you enter your email below until January 25 and activate on any plan by February 8.

Plus, get 5GB of free data on any plan $25/mo or more.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

also, please use the 3 dots on top to remove the email address.. we don't need all the information.  Smart hackers out there that can do lots with the email address.  🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I think it will show up within a week.. usually 2 to 3 days.. no worry.. it will come 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.