cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal list

XxdanxX
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there any way to see the list of people you've referred on the new app and website?

9 REPLIES 9

TrustLess
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

They very clearly stated on the NEW site. This is the old site

@XxdanxX  if your friend just joined , it might take couple days to show up on your end

For your friend who you referred, ask him/her to login to My Account AFTER 72 hours of activation, there should be a $10 credit on the Available Fund there

If your friend does not see it, ask your friend to open a single ticket for both of you with PM support and they can manually apply the rewards

XxdanxX

There is no information about people I referred just a copy link to refer people this new system doesn't seem to show anything but my acquired points and redemption 

@XxdanxX 

login to My Account, click on the Rewards tab and then click Go to Rewards portal, it will show you the rewards you have.  The amount showing on Friend Referral will be the number of referrals you have.  That number could be slightly differet from friend referrals point (if you are on Public Points) you got in the month as one or more of your referees could have their account suspended at the time you renew your plan

XxdanxX

How do you see how many ?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@XxdanxX  Check in your rewards portal . And you can see the phones numbers you referred 

Add should look something like this 

Handy1_0-1691077397444.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@XxdanxX 

if you are on the legacy rewards system, YES you can

if you are on the current Public Points, then NO.  They will only show you how many, not the details

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Customers on the old rewards system can. Customers on the points system can not. On old rewards, in the rewards page, click on the refer a friend line and the details will show.

Need Help? Let's chat.