cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

klwadsworth03
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

last month I used my refer a friend code when I was helping my mom set up her phone with public mobile. I checked to see if I had gotten the $1 off in my rewards but I didn’t see anything. So I thought that maybe it wouldn’t show till next billing date. The next billing date was yesterday and my refer a friend was still showing $0. And my mom never got her $10 dollars off. It’s a bit frustrating because I can’t find anyone to contact about it and the refer a friend system was one of the main reasons I recommend public mobile to my mom. I don’t know if I put the code in wrong or what happened but I feel like I should be able to get the reward somehow. If anyone could help that would be great. 

2 REPLIES 2

JL9
Mayor / Maire

No worries, this happens a lot and can be easily sorted out. It may have been a typo or a system error. Connect with a CSA so they can manually add this for both you and your mom.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@klwadsworth03  No worry, PM should be able to add it back.  Just need to open a proper ticket with them

Make sure you mom has a Community account and a Self-serve  My Account login , have your mom (or you help her using her credentials) to open a ticket with PM Support to check the  for rewards on both of you.  

To open ticket with PM 

1. If your mom have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If she doesn't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent with your mom's Community account at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.