cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend rewards.

yomama81
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello. I've been with pm for nearly 2 years and I love it. I just have a question. I have refered over 7 people 6 of whom are still with pm. Why am I only getting $3 /month as the reward when it should b $6 /month?

5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@yomama81 You are sure that all your 6 contacts are active users of PM, right? In that case, contact moderators and ask them to check this out for you. Click on the Chat icon on the bottom right of the page and follow directions to create a ticket.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yomama81 wrote:

Hello. I've been with pm for nearly 2 years and I love it. I just have a question. I have refered over 7 people 6 of whom are still with pm. Why am I only getting $3 /month as the reward when it should b $6 /month?

The refer-a-friend reward on the overview page is not accurate, my refer-a-friend reward number goes up and down every few days and my list of referees remains unchanged.  

Check with the list of referee phone numbers.  If both numbers matches, some referee(s) may be stop payment for a month or 2, PM will not take them off your referee list until their account are canceled after 90 days in suspended status.

After checking with your friends on their PM status and all 6 referee accounts are active, create a support ticket to ask moderator to look into your refer-a-friend account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

check with your friend they are still Activate with public mobile if the are, get a full phone number and Submit a ticket to a moderator Team,

and ask your friend when the do a new activated the put it your code,

or the moved to different providers you will not getting .

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator Team and the are nice service the will 100% help you

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yomama81 

Do you see 6 partial phone numbers on your rewards page in your account when you click the little arrow? Current customers who have suspended their accounts via lost/stolen will temporarily disappear from that list until they unsuspend. Referrals that are suspended due to non payment will still be listed but you don't get their $1 reward until they pay and reactivate.

If you are positive that your referrals are active pm customers and can provide their full phone numbers or possibly their community usernames for contact to prove they are active then you can contact the moderators to verify your claim and have the rewards applied manually. You would also want the moderators to investigate why you are not recieving those rewards.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@yomama81   did you check Self-Serve?

The front page would show you how much you are getting each month from Friend referrals

If you then click on  My Reward button, it will bring you to another page.  Expand the total Reward earned, it would show you the friends associated with you.  Only the last 4 digits for the phone number

The list might be longer than the reward you are getting.  Some of your friends' account might be suspended and hence not contributing to your discount.  Unfortunately, you don't know which one, you will have to check with your friend directly

Need Help? Let's chat.