cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend one time $10 credit

Praful
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When i signed up for public mobile, I entered a friend's phone number. That means I am suppose to get one time $10 credit.

when will the one time $10 credit be applied on my account exactly?

6 REPLIES 6

trigger

JFYI.. I signed up last night around 11 PM, and got the referral bonus today morning. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Praful wrote:

When i signed up for public mobile, I entered a friend's phone number. That means I am suppose to get one time $10 credit.

when will the one time $10 credit be applied on my account exactly?

As long as the friend had an active Public Mobile number then it will appear in your Available Funds in the time frame already mentioned above.

Edit: after your post...did your friend get a text saying he got a new refer-a-friend?

Praful

i signed up on june 23

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@Praful you are supposed to get a one time $10 credit.. it should appear as a line item in your front page before your next renewal.. It will disappear "cashed in" so to speak during the bill payment cycle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Praful  - When did you sign up?  Generally, the $10 credit should appear in your account within 72 hours of activation.  has it been longer?  if so, you will need to contact moderator team and ask them to investigate.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 8AM-Midnight(EST) & Sat/Sun 8AM-10:00PM(EST)

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Praful 

Usually within 24 hours.  However, officially up to 72 hours.  

Need Help? Let's chat.