cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend Rewards

kevinsingleton8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This month just about a week ago I referred two friend to PM and offered my promo code to both of them and they entered my code during activation  and i got credited for one right away but the other one has yet to show up there names and numbers can be verified as they are close friends were do i go next 

20 REPLIES 20

@nojack   you got it mixed up.  You will get $10 for using your friend's code to join and then get $1/month for your friend to use your code

So you have not get the $10 credit  for joining PM in Jan 4?  You will need open ticket with PM.  (your friend who used your code will need to open her own ticket if she did not get the $10 credit) 

Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. Type: My rewards are missing,
  2. click on "Refer A friend",
  3. click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
  4. click "Click here to submit a ticket" .
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nojack : It's sorta the other way around. If someone uses your referral code then they get the $10 and you get the repeating $1 (or point). If you used a code back in January then yes you should have got the $10. The friend in February would get the $10. And if you got an email with a referral promo then you would get $5x6 credit.

Have you tried using your self-serve login credentials here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards

nojack

I am trying to get my $1/month for using a friend's referral code Jan 4, 2022.  And then my $10.00 for referring a friend and she used my referral code Feb 5, 2022.  It is not appearing on my account

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nojack 

Are you activating?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@nojack wrote:

It keeps showing up 404 Whoops! Looks like we were too busy thinking about you.  Go to homepage.

I have tried several times all week at different times and days and get the same thing.  I have tried on both my laptop and mobile phone.  What am i doing wrong?

HI @nojack  What are you trying to check ? you want to check your own Referral code? or check if you see the $1 or $10 referral?

Please try to clear cache and restart your browser , or try to use Incognito Mode.

nojack

It keeps showing up 404 Whoops! Looks like we were too busy thinking about you.  Go to homepage.

I have tried several times all week at different times and days and get the same thing.  I have tried on both my laptop and mobile phone.  What am i doing wrong?

Hi @datts , in referring friend, the one who referred the friend (You in this case)  will get $1/month while the friend who join PM will get the $10 on time.    So, just $1/month per friend for you  🙂

datts
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@hTideGnow Also another question. Accepted that I can only get one $30 special reward. Should I not get a standard $10 reward for the second friend I referred. What if I refer another friend tomorrow? I should be getting rewarded for that no? 

datts

Thanks for the reply @hTideGnow , I see what you referring to. The wording is kind of not clear though, although I believe you.

"Customers must use their unique referral code. Limited to one credit per customer " can be interpreted as the customers I've referred must use my referral code and I get max one credit per customer. LOL

@datts wrote:

Same here. I referred two friends end of December before the New Year. I see "Refer-a-Friend Reward ($2)" which is right, however as for the $30 ($5 for 6 months) reward, I got a text message yesterday and when I checked my account I received only one,

RAF Holiday $5 / Référéz-un-ami fêtes $5

Any Idea why I just got one? I would think I should get $5x2 for this month for the two friends I referred. Do I need to wait till they make a payment? I read somewhere the they are given out in the first week of Jan, so I would guess I have gotten both by now.

Hi @datts ,   The  term is you can only have one $30 EXTRA friend bonus.  So, although you referred 2 friends, you only get one $30 , but you will get $1 x 2 for the regular monthly friend reward.  

" Limited to one credit per customer." 

(2) $30 Refer-a-friend bonus added to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months. Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made before or on renewal date. Customers must use their unique referral code. Limited to one credit per customer. Offer ends December 31st 2021 11:59 EST, referred customer must activate by that time. Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account. Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

datts

Same here. I referred two friends end of December before the New Year. I see "Refer-a-Friend Reward ($2)" which is right, however as for the $30 ($5 for 6 months) reward, I got a text message yesterday and when I checked my account I received only one,

RAF Holiday $5 / Référéz-un-ami fêtes $5

Any Idea why I just got one? I would think I should get $5x2 for this month for the two friends I referred. Do I need to wait till they make a payment? I read somewhere the they are given out in the first week of Jan, so I would guess I have gotten both by now.

@kevinsingleton8 

The $1 reward with the last 4 digits of the phone number will appear immediately after activation. However there seems to be a bit of a glitch with the system as of late whereas despite the referral code being entered at activation it does not register on the account of the new customer. As previously mentioned have the friend that has not recieved the bonus referral credit contact customer support to have them add your referral code.

@kevinsingleton8 wrote:

I do see a page that looks like that with the last four digits of my friend's phone number showing but there are two friends that I added one is showing and one is not

Hi @kevinsingleton8   , have the friend whose number not showing to open the ticket with PM (at least 72 hours after activation).  No worry, it is an easy ask and PM will add it back without issue.

kevinsingleton8

I do see a page that looks like that with the last four digits of my friend's phone number showing but there are two friends that I added one is showing and one is not

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

After authorization PM's support agents can help you by applying the reward manually to your account. Create a ticket by clicking the blurb on the bottom right. Keep checking the Envelop sign for their reply.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kevinsingleton8 : Seems pretty clear you know how the referral thing works. Not sure why that had to be explained to you.

But yes those referred friends are the ones that need to contact the CSA's (or you if you know all their account information).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kevinsingleton8 

The Refer A Friend Reward
How Does It Work?
It’s simple: you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your unique referral code in the referral code box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10. You’ll continue to earn Rewards on plan renewal dates as long as your friends remain active customers.

The Refer a Friend Reward - Public Mobile

if you bring them in December you will get

• $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with public mobile
    • the Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

[Update] More is Merrier is back! (publicmobile.ca)

if them missing to put it the code you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentonly them can Add.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If your friends entered your referral code correctly, you should get all rewards/promos shortly.

Look at Your account, Rewards... you should see both of your friends last 4 digits of their phone numbers

Yummy_0-1639674954662.png

Yummy_1-1639674961149.png

If you do not see them, somebody did not do something right. But if you see them it will not hurt to wait a day or two and then contact CSA for assistance.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@kevinsingleton8   Has it been 72 hours since the 2nd activation?  If so, check if your friend also not see the $10 on his account.  Have your friend to open ticket with PM

click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: My rewards are missing,
  2. click on "Refer A friend",
  3. click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
  4. click "Click here to submit a ticket" .
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@kevinsingleton8 

Have your friends that didn't get their rewards contact a CSA agent.

They can do that by using the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help.

Need Help? Let's chat.