cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-Friend not working!

ShahzadGQ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi, my name is Shahzad and I got Public Mobile about 6 months ago. When I first activated my account I had to pick a number they provided me before I can switch back to my pre-existing number. My brother decided to switch to PM and when he tried to refer me it said that my number does not belong to any Public Mobile Subscriber, which made me very confused and now I don't know what to do. Can you please help me out?
4 REPLIES 4

comdater

I had the same issue when my brother also tried to sign up and and say I referred him. Interestingly enough though, when I moved my mom onto PM she was able to say my brother referred her.

All this happened within ~10 minutes, so I wonder if it is something to do with only past customers, not new ones? 

The error that pop'd up with my brother was that there was no Public Mobile Subscriber with that number. 

Chri5

I had a similar situation.

I was able to get my friend who referred me some credit for the referral in place of the missing referral status. One of the PM staff members helped me with it. It was actually very stress free and easy to request.

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah. There's an issue with the refer a friend. If it's not showing up, give @Shazia_K or @Mary_M a message. They are the only who can solve the problem. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry to hear that Shahzad. 

PM staff member will help you with this, so please be patient and she will be in touch as soon as she can. @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.