cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming points

Nas2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In the beginning of July, I redeemed 15 points to be applied towards my July bill. I just got my credit card statement and saw I was charged to full payment amount. Any reason for it. How to have it fixed.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Nas2 

then it shouldn't be.

I would submit a ticket with CS agent and ask them for a reason

Nas2

Thank you hTideGnow. 

I redeemed the points almost 2 weeks before the payment date. How long does it take for points to be truly applied to the customer bills?  Did I have to do something else to make it right?  

HI @Nas2 

you are good then, the points just arrived late, probably after your plan renewal.  So, the money will be used on next renewal and they will take $15 less from your credit card on your next renewal

Nas2

Thank you. The payment history shows "Available funds $15". Nothing about PM.  Is there anything else that I had to do and missed it? 

hi @Nas2 

but on payment history, does it show PM added the $15 there?  or do you see the $15 showing as Available funds now?

if no to both, I think you need to as support agent to check

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437       

Nas2

Yes, both pages (payment history and rewards history) show the $15 redemption.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Nas2 , take a look at the payment history.  Does it show a $15 credit to your account from points redemption.  Also, take a look at the rewards history, does it show a 15 point redemption?  

Need Help? Let's chat.