Did you mean: 

Recovering a SIM pin/PUK code

Beastgaming4040
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do you recover your sim pin and PUK code ? and unlock your sim pin 

8 REPLIES 8

@Beastgaming4040 wrote:

I need PM to unlock my SIM card on there end now please

@Beastgaming4040 - we are all customers like you here on the forum. Please see @computergeek541 post to create a ticket to contact Public Mobile customer support for help.

Beastgaming4040

I need PM to unlock my SIM card on there end now please

Beastgaming4040

I’m saying that I set a pin on my sim pin and I forgot the pin n now I need PM to unlock my iPhone on there end now!

hi @Beastgaming4040 you just got a new phone? wonder why you got this suddenly 

Beastgaming4040

Yes I been with PM for a year now and I don’t know how to resolve the solution 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Beastgaming4040 

what was the exact error message? Depends on the message, you have to ask the PUK code from different places

If it is a Samsung and if the message is "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." 

call  Samsung 1-800-726-7864, The only info you will need to provide for a master unlock was the IMEI and where the phone was purchased

If the message is “PIN unlock key (PUK)” or "Enter PUK Your SIM cannot be accessed" or on an iPhone's status bar showing  "Locked SIM"

open a ticket with PM Support using this direct link:  https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

If the message is "SIM network unlock PIN" or "SIM ME lock code NP" or "SIM not Supported" or  on an iPhone's About->Carrier Lock showing "SIM locked"

You have to ask the carrier where you got the phone from for the carrier unlock code. (PM would not be able to help with this) 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Beastgaming4040 is that a carrier lock? only yours old provider can help

but PM can help with sim card puk

@Beastgaming4040 wrote:

How do you recover your sim pin and PUK code ? and unlock your sim pin 

Unless you have mnanually changed it, your SIM card's PIN is 1234.  However, that code is unusable if your phone is prompting you fro your SIM card's PUK.  You would first need to get that from a Public Mobile customer support agent.  Customer support agents are contacting by opening a ticket using the chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.