cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recharge Amount

Eletheap
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I bought a recharge voucher and downloaded on to my grandmothers mode it said the balance was now over 60 dollars.I tried her phone today and it’s saying her account is suspended when I try to re type the recharge voucher number in it says it’s invalid or already been used.Unfortunately she used an email that was hacked to make the public mobile account and now we can’t log on to update her billing information.Please assist.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eletheap : What recording or balance and date do you get when you dial 611? What plan is it on?

Using 611 to redeem vouchers should reactivate the account automatically.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Eletheap wrote:

Hello,

I bought a recharge voucher and downloaded on to my grandmothers mode it said the balance was now over 60 dollars.I tried her phone today and it’s saying her account is suspended when I try to re type the recharge voucher number in it says it’s invalid or already been used.Unfortunately she used an email that was hacked to make the public mobile account and now we can’t log on to update her billing information.Please assist.

@Eletheap  - simply added funds do not reactivate an account.

You may need to Reactivate the account in Self Serve. 

Try opening a tab in incognito mode to log in this way. Or, try a different device.

Use the forgot your password option if you forgot the password.

If still issues, after this contact CSA.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Eletheap 

You're going to need to contact the CSA's to get account access, and probably may want to update the e-mail address associated with the account.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select contact Customer Support Agent, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Eletheap 

You can try dialing 611 on the phone to see the available balance.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Otherwise, if you can't reset the password, since you have no access to email, you will need to contact customer service agent.  Click on chat icon on right lower corner of website.  Type: Forgot log in information.  Follow prompts to submit ticket for customer service agent.  

Need Help? Let's chat.