cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

Jada_H
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I’ve been trying to sign into my account so I can pay my phone bill, but when I sign in it is telling me that my password is incorrect (I know it’s the correct password). And when I try to reset my password so that I can get in, it either lets me go to point where I put my security question answer in (which also tells me it’s wrong) or it just says that I’ve been locked out of my account. This has been happening since the 11th of December. I need some help on this situation as I do need to pay my bill before my account becomes inactive. 

4 REPLIES 4

Wait for an hour as suggested. 

Clear cookies and history on browser  

Try another browser 

Type out your password so is visible in notes or??, then copy and paste it in (no spaces though)

Lastly, try password reset. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jada_H 

If you try too many times your password, your account gets locked out.  You can try again in one hour (including reset password)

If the reset password is not working,

You will need to contact customer service agent (CSA):

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact CSA.  Type: I can't login.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

You can also do some basic payment via dialing 611 on your phone.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jada_H 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Jada_H 

You'll have to use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help with that, from a Public Mobile customer service agent.

If you have trouble using the chat bubble, then send a private message to CS_Agent  and tell them about what happened and what you need.

Need Help? Let's chat.