cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received email from PM (Valentina) that my port from Rogers was successful, but it wasn't

DLegaspi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
To: Valentina (of Public Mobile), or any other rep that can help,

I followed your instructions in your email, unfortunately, my Public Mobile SIM card still is not able to receive incoming calls, nor able to send/receive text messages. 

I phoned Rogers as you suggested if my Public Mobile account is not working by then, and Rogers informed me that they do not have any request to port my number over to Public Mobile.  Rogers instructed me to contact Public Mobile again and to give you my
Rogers account # (please private message me for account # if you need it) and for Public Mobile to [RE-SUBMIT the PORT REQUEST].

The number I would like to port FROM Rogers to Public Mobile is the number that I currently have on Public Mobile. 

Please let me know if there is any other information that you require to resubmit my porting request.

Thank you
1 REPLY 1

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Info & procedure:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Use Rogers SIM until it stops; do not close your Rogers account.

In case your port-in is just in progress, reboot your phone now and then over the next few hours. It can take 3 hours to finish.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.