cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating an account before it gets canceled

Punisher
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is about to be canceled on Aug 1st and I don't want to lose my number. I want to go ahead and add a new plan and funds onto my account but if I add a new plan to my account right now will my monthly renewal date change or will it stay the same. And if my renewal date stays the same which is obviously Aug 1st then does that mean my plan that I change to today will only be charging me partially or am I paying the full amount and then on Aug 1st be getting charged the full plan fee again on my actual renewal date. I'm really scared to lose my number and I was really excited that I was able to make it back before Aug 1st. But now that I'm home I'm finding what should've been a simple task is turning into a very stressful and difficult challenge for me to complete. So here's what's going on. I'm kinda confused on what steps I need to take to get my phone number back up & going. I just don't want to wait till Aug 1st to change my plan to take that chance on losing my number that I've had for over 4yrs. On top and that I don't want to have to be double when it's only days apart.

3 REPLIES 3

@Punisher sim cards are getting a little harder to come by your best bet now is a koodo or telus store have a great evening !

Punisher
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok perfect thank you very much now all I have to do now is go buy a new sim card cause I still can't remember where I put it so long ago. LoL but you know I put it somewhere where it wouldn't get lost and I would remember one of those spots you know what I'm talking about. LoL. Must be getting old cause my memory is not what it use to be. Thanks again.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Punisher Hi welcome back pick the plan you want ,click change plan now  make a manual payment to cover cost of new plan if it asks you to , if auto pay is enabled it may not ask   and look for a reactivate button in your account reboot your phone,your new plan will start now, it won't start again on aug. 1st

Need Help? Let's chat.