cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating Sim card

Brooksy2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'd like to reactivate my Sim card however my public mobile account isn't recognizing my email and if I try to reactivate my Sim card it says the card is invalid, Please reactivate my Sim so I can use it.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

@Brooksy2 wrote:

Can I reactivate the SIM card with a new account and number then?

@Brooksy2 Yes, you will need to get a new SIM account and activate a new account with a new phone number

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Brooksy2 

Or you can order the activation bundle from CCS and get a free sim card and 30% off your first month.

@Brooksy2 

Yes your old SIM is useless and you need to purchase a new SIM and activate it with picking a new number.

Canadian Cell Supplies have them on sale for $4.99 online with fast shipping (or pickup at their store in Mississauga) or you can pick one up at London Drugs, Walmart or Mobile Shop at Superstore. Some of these stores will throw in a free SIM if you have them active the SIM for you.

@computergeek541 thank you for the edit.

Brooksy2

Can I reactivate the SIM card with a new account and number then?

@Brooksy2 wrote:

It has been longer than 90 days yeah, does that mean the SIM is useless now? Or are you saying my phone number has been lost cause that's okay

Sorry, but your account is closed and you've lost your phone number.

Brooksy2

It has been longer than 90 days yeah, does that mean the SIM is useless now? Or are you saying my phone number has been lost cause that's okay

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Brooksy2 

This is a public forum with regular members like you and there are no PM staff on the forum so please remove all personal information (SIM#) by clicking on the down arrow in circle! Or your SIM will be SIM swapped.

I your account have been Suspended for 90 days or longer. You account will be closed and your number lost.

Could we get more information on your issue?

Need Help? Let's chat.