cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate my account

PamB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to reactivate my account as service was suspended due to a new credit card.  It will not let me add my new credit card info. nor will it let me change my address.. I would really like to make my payment today. Please Help!

6 REPLIES 6

@PamB wrote:

Thank you for your reply slusagm,  I guess I have no option other than to wait the 24 hours...I cant get to a Shoppers Drug Mart.  thanks again!

To pay now and get your service working, online companies such as recharge.com and muskbird.com are options, but the top up voucher will costs extra after factoring in service fees that they charge.

@PamB wrote:

The issue is though Its not because I failed 3 times, it is because it will not accept any of my info! 

OK If you haven't failed three times, what error is it giving you?

If you can't get this resolved, might want to reach out to a CS Agent for help.

To submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 

Type Customer Service and follow the prompts. If you are having any issues, here is a direct link by sending a private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PamB

Thank you for your reply slusagm,  I guess I have no option other than to wait the 24 hours...I cant get to a Shoppers Drug Mart.  thanks again!

PamB

The issue is though Its not because I failed 3 times, it is because it will not accept any of my info! 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

updatimg card is troublesome here.   you can wait 24 hours and try again using the app (allow Location on the app) or use Incognito browser mode

or a quick way is to use voucher.  But voucher from stores and load using *611 or via My Account or. app

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @PamB 

If you've failed 3 times, you will have to wait 24 hours to update your information. A few things. If you want to get back up right away, head to Shoppers Drug Mart and pick up a Public Mobile voucher then dial 611 and add it. Your account will be up after a reboot.

Then, after 24 hours after your last try, if you're using your PC, go to your browser settings and clear your cache, cookies and history. Restart your browser and log back in. This should help fix that issue about updating it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.