Did you mean: 

Re-set password but I forgot answer the security questions

Calgar_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re-set password but I forgot answer the security questions. Please help

4 REPLIES 4

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Calgar_C As mentioned above, best would be to contact moderators through bot SIMON or direct private message. They will solve your issue within 72 hours. All the best 🙂

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Calgar_C  contact the moderators directly through private message here and ask them for a temporary password to log back in https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Calgar_C 

You will need to contact mods to get your password/Questions reset. 

Since you don't have access to your account.

You can contact them directly using (Private Message) this Moderator Team.

Make sure you enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem.

The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox. Keep an eye on your Mailbox.

Give them as many details are you can, Your phone number, pin number, email address, name on account

Please note: It may take 24-48 hours for them to get in touch with you.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Please contact a Moderator who can access your account to assist you:

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page

Step 2: Tell “Simon”what the issue is

Step 3: Ask for “Moderator””

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5: Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6: Create your ticket

After submission, monitor your private message box in the top right hand corner by selecting the envelop icon.The Moderator’s reply will be in your inbox folder. Your sent folder will contain your ticket submission.

Some web browser are a bit finicky with contacting SIMon, therefore you can use this link to contact a moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.