cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: couldnt get phone to work, plan ran out. never used plan

Felicia2_pynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just had to make another payment even tho it wasn't due to be paid for another two weeks I've been without a phone for 5 days and I'm in the process of burring my father this is upsetting and I'd appreciate if something can be done for this is completely unfair 

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Felicia2_pynn  My condolences. I'm sure it's a difficult time and compounded by a loss of service.

A few questions regarding your issue(s)

1. Did you get a text message telling you to pay for your service?
  2. Even though you paid/topped up your account your renewal is in two weeks?
  3. Did anything precede your loss of service like renewal or a plan change?
  4. Have you tried any troubleshooting techniques to restore your service?

I have feeling you received an error text message....there have been several reports of random messages from pm asking for payment. If you know it's not time for your renewal you can safely ignore these messages. If you are unsure just log in to your account and check.

Confirm your account says active and all your plan features appear on the overview page. To try and restore your service try these possible solutions:

1. Power down. Remove your SIM. Wait 15 min. Reinsert SIM. Reboot phone. Service? 
  2. Turn airplane mode on. Wait 5 min. Turn airplane mode off. Try making a call. Any success?
  3. You have already prepaid so adding $1 to your account won't work.
  4. Contact the moderators by clicking on the (?) at the bottom right corner of the screen and submit a ticket via simon explaining your issue.
  5. Try using the lost/stolen feature in your account. Report phone lost/stolen. Log out. Wait 10 minutes. Log back in. Report phone found. Reboot phone. Service?  * Using this technique  will  cause your rewards not to be applied upon renewal and you'll need to contact the moderators to have them manually applied.
  6. If  ( 1.) thru ( 3.) and ( 5.) do not produce results wait for moderator interventon.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of the screen  for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Felicia2_pynn Sorry to about your father and phone. My condolences. To contact a moderator and explain your problem. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one ( CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@Felicia2_pynn wrote:

I just had to make another payment even tho it wasn't due to be paid for another two weeks I've been without a phone for 5 days and I'm in the process of burring my father this is upsetting and I'd appreciate if something can be done for this is completely unfair 

Need Help? Let's chat.