cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-activating plan and changing plan at the same time

thamarspitzer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was away for a month so I cancelled my plan. I will only need to reactivate my plan for a 1 month period because after that I'll be out of town again.

I tried re-activating my phone plan but it wouldn't let me choose the new 1 month plan I wanted and I had to re-activate the old 3-month plan I had... The problem is, I only need a 1 month plan. 

Instead of the 30$ plan I had to pay the 130$. Is there any way to fix this? Please help!!

If it isn't possible, I'd like the entire 3-month plan refunded because at that length is unnecessary. 

2 REPLIES 2

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@thamarspitzer wrote:

I was away for a month so I cancelled my plan. I will only need to reactivate my plan for a 1 month period because after that I'll be out of town again.

I tried re-activating my phone plan but it wouldn't let me choose the new 1 month plan I wanted and I had to re-activate the old 3-month plan I had... The problem is, I only need a 1 month plan. 

Instead of the 30$ plan I had to pay the 130$. Is there any way to fix this? Please help!!

If it isn't possible, I'd like the entire 3-month plan refunded because at that length is unnecessary. 

Hi @thamarspitzer,

What you want can be done but it will have to be done with the helping hand of the Moderators. 

Click on the following link to send a message to the Moderators for assistance, be sure to include a detailed explanation of what you're trying to do, account number, phone number, 4 digit PIN, and account email address:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

This is a scenario where only a mod can assist

If you had messaged them before renewal they could have charged for just the 1 month

But send a message to  @ moderator team with your details and they can adjust your account now

Need Help? Let's chat.