cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Using Internet Package

Robynesque
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Could somebody please get back to me on how much data I have available on my plan currently? Am I paying $15 extra for 1 GB of data for my phone when I am not on a Wi-Fi network? I just want to check I’m not sure if I miss read some information. For my current plan, do I currently pay $15 for one gigabyte of data?

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Robynesque wrote:

Could somebody please get back to me on how much data I have available on my plan currently? Am I paying $15 extra for 1 GB of data for my phone when I am not on a Wi-Fi network? I just want to check I’m not sure if I miss read some information. For my current plan, do I currently pay $15 for one gigabyte of data?

@Robynesque  - you can call 611 from your device to get the balances of addons that is currently on your account.

You will need your 4 digit account PIN to do so.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Robynesque 

What is your current plan? On your Self Serve account in your Payment History. You bill is broken into 30 days plan (calling/texting) and data at 3G speed.

I am assuming you are on the $25/month plan, this will be broken into $15 for 1gb of data and $10 for 30 day plan.

You won’t need to purchase additional data if you keep your usage under 1gb.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Robynesque You can check it yourself at by logging in My Account   On the front page, there will be a section about My Data & Add-ons, there you will see how much data assigned for you on the month and how much you have used.  If you have bought Data add-on, it would show there as long as the add-on is not all used up, something like this:

E-MyAcc-OW-AddOnUsage_Purchase.png

In this example, the 500MB + 500MB at 3G speed is the regular data for the month for $25 plan, 54mb used out of 1024 entitled

You also see other Promo data there, just like add-on , they won't expire  and you will see them there as long as they are not used up

Need Help? Let's chat.