cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: User id disabled.

rehabconsult
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help in re activating my plan which was suspended. I need to make a payment but Im unable to login or create a new password. I dont want my plan to expire and dont want to lose this plan. Plan belongs to my dad and he is stuck overseas due to COVID 19.lan  Please help me reactivate my plan so that I don't lose the number.

6 REPLIES 6

@rehabconsult I called the number you posted and it's still not in service. keep your original sim and message customer support mods if they can reactivate it for you. or hold your number till you get a new sim.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rehabconsult wrote:

Not sure....Is it possible to check...May be...Does that mean I lost the number and all my credits?

Do you have the SIM? Even the phone and SIM?

If so, what happens when you dial 611?

@rehabconsult 

@rehabconsult wrote:

Not sure....Is it possible to check...May be...Does that mean I lost the number and all my credits?

yes  all is gone it is permanently closed if over 90 days sorry 

rehabconsult

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@rehabconsult wrote:

I need help in re activating my plan which was suspended. I need to make a payment but Im unable to login or create a new password. I dont want my plan to expire and dont want to lose this plan. Plan belongs to my dad and he is stuck overseas due to COVID 19.lan  Please help me reactivate my plan so that I don't lose the number.

@rehabconsult has the plan been suspended more than 90 days? if so you will need a new sim and email 

rehabconsult

Phone # is 

User name :

edited by computergeek541: removed customer's information

Need Help? Let's chat.