cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Transferring or Changing your Phone Number

Turbo-2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need public mobile to send my provider bell Canada a new port request because mine expired and I never received the code because I couldn’t get in coming text or calls 

7 REPLIES 7

@Turbo-2021 

Your bell account has to be active to port into pm. If for some reason you cannot recieve the SMS text either call 611 on your phone or bells customer service line  to verbally authorize the port request within 90 minutes of making the port request.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Turbo-2021  no email.. you need to receive the porting SMS on your phone and reply YES.   

You still have your Bell SIM?

@Turbo-2021 

Why can't you get incoming calls or texts?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Turbo-2021 

check out your Private Messages.

Make sure that you have the old sim card in your phone when you're porting your phone. You should get a message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to port your number. Your reply should be: YES.

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request.

for more info Transferring Or Changing Your Phone Number Click HERE ,

or

Number Transfer (Port) Troubleshooting, Click HERE,

or

Choosing Or Transferring A Phone Number During Activation, Click HERE.

if are you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number,

In order to transfer a phone number over to Public Mobile - you will need to activate an account with a temporary phone number and after that your contact customer service by Moderator Team, for the transfer your number to Public Mobile,

that even if a person is not a customer of Public Mobile they can create an username under the Community and get in contact with a Moderator. Send any information related to the activation and the phone number that they want to transfer and then we can work with that in our system.

i hope that information for a new customer is will help them.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your phone number,
  • which carrier,

Good luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service

you will be very happy

@Turbo-2021 wrote:

I need public mobile to send my provider bell Canada a new port request because mine expired and I never received the code because I couldn’t get in coming text or calls 

As you have an open porting request, you'll need to open a ticket by going to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Edit/addition:  The text message the old carrier sends only needs to be replied to with "yes". This cannot be done by e-mail.  You need to keep your old carrier's SIM card in your phone to receive this text message.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Turbo-2021 

I will private message you the Telus porting team number that can resent request for port.  Check your inbox (envelope icon in upper right corner of website)

Turbo-2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can they send code to my email 

Need Help? Let's chat.